The idea behind ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is to improve certain processes, have time for more important tasks, and double the sales! Here are the best ERPs for Shopify Plus scalable ecommerce software!
ERP or Enterprise Resource Planning is quite similar to CRM or Customer Relationship Management software and something that is necessary for you to run a successful business online.
The main concept behind ERP is to simplify certain processes, have more time to focus on what’s important to you and your business, save money, and double the sales.
When considering ERP to power your business, it is not crucial for you to find one that integrates with your ecommerce platform, however, if you plan on moving your store up to the next level – we highly recommend you to go with Shopify Plus.
Shopify Plus is powerful, extremely scalable, and easy to use and integrates with some of the most popular ERPs on the market.
Shopify ecommerce scalable software has been on the top for a few reasons – the templates are the best out there (you have lots of themes and templates to choose from), the support is wonderful, Shopify has great tools for people who don’t know how to build websites or code, and new updates are constantly released.
The ERPs we’ll discuss now fit in perfectly with Shopify Plus:
- NetSuite: This is one of the most popular ERPs, it provides financial management tools, supply and inventory management tool, and order & billing management feature. It is equipped with all the features you need to run a powerful online store.
- Oracle: A cloud-based ERP solution for efficient and modern system. The system has a few cloud options such as Oracle Financials CLoud, Project Portfolio Management Cloud, and more.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP: Make sure to try out the features for accounting and financial management. Also, you can track your inventory, production, orders, and more. The system can help you track your online store performance with reporting features, fully equipped with analytics and real-time tools.
- Brightpearl: An omni-channel retail management system that simplifies your back-office tasks and allow you to focus on improving and growing your business. Its large feature set is suitable for medium-sized and large businesses.
- Sage ERP & CRM: Everything starts with inventory management and order fulfillment as they optimize your inventory and make sure that all of your numbers are accurate.
If you are currently using another ecommerce platform, migrate to Shopify Plus and experience the future of ecommerce. Here you can see more articles about Enterprise E-commerce Click